- The deck template is an easy way to create and share decks. To get started enter the name of the deck you want to create in the box below. Once you do so, you will be taken to the edit page for your new deck which will be filled in with a blank deck template. If you have any questions, please contact Aliyon. He will be happy to help you get started.
MAKE SURE TO REGISTER AND LOGIN!
Once you've created your deck, you can post it on your user page using the following syntax:
Below is the documentation for the deck template...
- Title Parameters
- orb1, orb2, orb3, orb4 - sets the orb requirements to be displayed in the caption (requires <name> parameter to be set).
- Fire, Frost, Nature, Shadow, or
- R, r, B, b, G, g, P, p for short
- name - Sets the title to be shown in the caption. (Will be filled in automatically for you if you use the creation box.)
- link - Should point to the deck page. (Will be filled in automatically for you if you use the creation box.)
- talk - Should point to the deck talk page. (Will be filled in automatically for you if you use the creation box.)
- icon - Will display card artwork as a deck icon.
- desc - lets you write a short description of the deck
- desc1, desc2, desc3, desc4 - era specific descriptions. Only visible on mouse over.
- type - controls how the deck is categorized
- 1v1 PvP, 2v2 PvP, PvE, Wiki PvP, Wiki PvE, None
- Card Parameters
- Creature, building, and spell cards are specified using a similar convention to orb requirements:
- Card names must be spelled correctly and have the correct capitalization.
- To specify that the Promo version of the card pic is used, prefix "Promo" before the card name.
- To specify that the a certain affinity of the card is used, prefix the affinity before the card name.
- c-1 through c-9: first-era creatures
- b-1 through b-9: first-era buildings
- s-1 through s-9: first-era spells
- cc-1 through cc-9: second-era creatures
- bb-1 through bb-9: second-era buildings
- ss-1 through ss-9: second-era spells
- ccc-1 through ccc-9: third-era creatures
- bbb-1 through bbb-9: third-era buildings
- sss-1 through sss-9: third-era spells
- cccc-1 through cccc-9: fourth-era creatures
- bbbb-1 through bbbb-9: fourth-era buildings
- ssss-1 through ssss-9: fourth-era spells
- The number following the card specifies a unique card. Using the same parameter twice will cause the first card to be lost. This is wrong:
Instead, do this:
Also please capitalize the start character of each word: This won't work:
|c-1=surge_of_light |c-1=Surge of light |c-1=surge of Light(this might be working some time, but u better not use it)
the right way:
|c-1=Surge of Light |c-2=Tainted Mountain Rowdy (note: please don't use color words, they are affinity: Tainted, Infused, Gifted and Blessed) |c-3= Promo Fallen Skyelf(note : not Fallen Skyelf Promo)
Anyway, you should use search function to double check , the card name is case sensitive.
|This is a balanced PvE deck.
It also only an example for the Deck template.
Please do not copy the code for this deck.
Use the deck creation box.
As you can see, this is were you can describe your deck.
To view era specific text, mouse over era display.