- Once built, the owner has the option to select either an offensive or defensive boon that will affect all friendly units until the building is destroyed. The selection of a boon is permanent, but a second building can be built to obtain the other boon.
- Note that you can not stack same type of buff.
Gift of Strength
- Upheaval of strength. Every friendly unit in the current game will deal 20% more damage. Lasts until building is destroyed.
Gift of Resilience
- Growth of toughness. Every friendly unit in the current game will take 20% less damage. Lasts until building is destroyed.
Gift of Juvenscence
- Powerful rejuvenation. Every friendly unit in the game will regain 3% of health points every 4 seconds. Lasts until building is destroyed.
- Requires Upgrade I.
- Cards that bypass or negate buffs
- Cards that protect against buffs
- Ashbone Pyro or any other cheap t3 unit. With the constant use of a t3 creature card and Offering, there will be alot of Void Power to flow back. A
- Shrine of Memory or a nicely placed
- Furnace of Flesh help to speed up the building process alot!
|Wheel of Gifts II||Nature||The Dwarven Riddle||Advanced|||
|Wheel of Gifts III||Nature||The Dwarven Riddle||Expert|||
|Wheel of Gifts I||Nature||Titans||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Wheel of Gifts I||Lifepoints||+90|
|Wheel of Gifts I||New ability||+Gift of Juvenescence|
|Wheel of Gifts II||Lifepoints||+200|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.