- Warden's Sigil is a building which can add an Ice Shield to allied buildings. The Warden's Sigil will automatically re-apply shields to the targeted unit. It can cast shields on buildings, even while they are under construction.
- Note: One unit can have only one Ice Shield on it. Damage absorbing effects (e.g. Glacier Shell) do NOT reduce the incoming damage on shielded units as long as the unit has the shield. Additionally, effects that grant Damage Absorption to buildings OR units do NOT stack. For example, Glacier Shell does not stack with Shield Building, but it does stack with Ward of the North)
- Affinity: Gifted
- Power: 30
- Buff friendly structure within 40m a 500 HP ice shield.The ice shield may regenerated by 25/s as long as Warden's Sigil is attached.Reusable every 25 s.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Power: 30
- Buff friendly structure within 40m a 1000 HP ice shield.The ice shield may regenerated by 5/s as long as Warden's Sigil is attached.May attached to building under construction.Reusable every 25 s.
- Building maintenance: (YouTube): Warden's Sigil attached to the humble Ice Barrier [keeps the patrols from respawning in Behind Enemy Lines
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Warden's Sigil I||Lifepoints||+30|
|Warden's Sigil I||Sigil||-5s until reusable|
|Warden's Sigil II||Lifepoints||+60|
|Warden's Sigil II||Sigil||-5 power cost|
|Warden's Sigil III||Lifepoints||+65|
|Warden's Sigil III||Sigil||-5 power cost|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.