| This article is a Biased, which means it reflects opinion more than fact.
You can help BattleForge Wiki by rewriting it.
- Twilight Curse is a Second Era Twilight Spell card, requiring one Fire and one Nature orb, which buffs or debuffs friendly or enemy units. Either version can be used, if the situation permits, as either a buff or a debuff, but each version is most effective at a single one of those tasks.
- Its upgrades reduce the downtime between casting and power cost.
- The Twilight Bug created is a single creature Medium size squad of 1000 M attack and 900 M defense.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Infects the targeted friendly or hostile unit with the Twilight Curse and immediately transforms it into a Twilight Bug. Due to the transformation's aftereffects the Bug will at first deal 30% less damage for 20 seconds. Restricted to units with a maximum requirement of 2 orbs. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Affinity: Infused
- Infects the targeted friendly or hostile unit with the Twilight Curse and immediately transforms it into a Twilight Bug. Due to the transformation's boost the Bug will at first deal 30% more damage for 20 seconds. Restricted to units with a maximum requirement of 2 orbs.
- XL Creature Cards
- Harvester or suchlike can be rendered relatively harmless with either version and in particular the Tainted version.
- Dryad prevents debuffs and probably Transformation (?)
- Units with Medium (M) Attack to more effectively kill off transformed enemies
- Unstable Demon and similar cards whose life expectancy is in doubt can be rescued from death with transformation, although this may not be mostly a tactical move and not necessarily cost effective.
|Infused Twilight Curse I||Twilight||Convoy||Standard|||
Reusable every 30 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.