- A third Era Twilight light tank / damage dealer / archer, dealing 60-90 dps. 1500 L damage, and 1250 L size defense. When it dies it spreads either damage vulnerability or damage reduction effects to enemies as a Disease.
- Every 3 seconds, unit spits large chunks of mud dealing 180 damage to enemies in a 10m radius, up to 270 in total. Knocks back small units.
- Power: varies. Cost to transform into this unit: 85
- The unit is infected with the Twilight Curse and can be transformed into any other Twilight creature. Activate to start the mutant process and choose a Twilight unit from the current deck to be transformed into. The current deck must contain at least one other Twilight unit whose orb requirements are met!
- Affinity: Infused
- If the unit dies it will release infectious parasites into the environment that befall up to 2 hostile units. Infected targets deal 30% less damage for 10 seconds. The parasites may pass over to other available targets within a 15m range and spread the infectious among up to 4 units.
- Affinity: Tainted
- If the unit dies it will release infectious parasites into the environment that befall up to 2 hostile units. Infected targets take 30% more damage for 10 seconds. The parasites may pass over to other available targets within a 15m range and spread the infection among up to 4 units.
- In contrast to another Disease card, Befallen's Curse, the infection released by Twilight Creeper's death merely swaps from one unit to another, and does not proliferate at all, even up the 4 units that is listed on the card. It seems highly unlikely that it ever re-infects more units than it is upgraded to infect originally. ie, only the fully upgraded card will infect four units, which infection will then swap to four other units. Additionally, the duration is only a little longer than it takes the corpse of the Creeper to decay.
|Twilight Creeper I||Twilight||Nightmare's End||Standard|||
|Infused Twilight Creeper I||Twilight||Convoy||Standard|||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.