- The Twilight Brute is the lowest available era for all Twilight and Lost Souls units, as they all require at least two specific orbs. It is quite different to the Twilight Brute enemy; it does not paralyze opponents with its melee attacks, and has the ability to infect enemy units that the computer controlled unit does not have. The Brute is a cheap tank with particularly good attack, size, and defense for its cost. Along with the its race's generic Twilight Transformation ability, it has the ability to poison an enemy; Damage over Time is done to the Brute's enemies within a 20m radius if the victim of the ability dies within 10 seconds of using the ability.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Activate to infect selected enemy or allied unit. If the target is killed within 10 seconds, his body explodes spreading poison for up to four enemy and allied units in a radius of 20 meters. Poisoned targets will lose 65 hit points per second for 10 seconds. Renewable every 20 seconds.
- Power: Varies. Cost to transform into this unit: 50
- Activate to infect unit Twilight curse and transform it in another unit of that faction. Mutation process to select the Twilight of the deck unit, in that you want to change it. The current deck must contain at least one, another unit Twilight, which all the requirements to play it are met. Twilight creature. Activate to start the mutant process and choose a Twilight unit from the current deck to be transformed into. The current deck must contain at least one other Twilight unit whose orb requirements are met!
- Direct Damage, which is particularly effective as they have moderate hit points for their era, and may be found in swarms due to their low cost.
- Crowd Control: Disintegration, Freeze, Paralyze etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.