- A powerful war machine, the Thunder Wagon has little to fear in battle. It is well known for taking down entire armies and hearing the rattle of its engine alone can cause enemies to desert the battlefield. Having several devastating weapons at hand, the Thunder Wagon easily makes sure that there are no prisoners to be made.
- As a fourth era ranged unit, the Thunder Wagon proves a winning card in the late game. To make life tough to its enemies, it may use a flamethrower in front and a big cannon on top of it simultaneously. When allowed to go on total rampage, it will run over and destroy whatever enemy is unfortunate enough to get near. Which is certainly a very effective way to leave nothing but scorched earth. However, there is one downside, and that is that it is a 4 orb fire creature, with three orbs fire, so you really need to have a pure fire deck to summon one.
- Every 4 seconds, the turret on the top of the unit blasts a bomb at an enemy dealing 308 damage in a 15m radius around the target, up to 462 in toal. Knocks back small and medium units.
- The flamethrower at the unit's front burns down enemies dealing 120 damage per second.
- Only works if there are enemies in front of the Thunder Wagon.
- Affinity: Infused
- Deals 100% more damage against structures.
- Affinity: Tainted
- When the unit is destroyed it will explode dealing 1000 damage to enemies in a 25m radius, up to 3000 in total.
- Power: 50
- Enter this mode in order to disable both ranged attacks and boost up the unit's movement speed. It will be able to move faster and overrun enemies in its way dealing 440 damage to them. Knocks back small, medium and large units.
- Increase of the units speed is similar to 'Swift'.
|Tainted Thunder Wagon I||Fire||Raven's End||Standard|||
|Tainted Thunder Wagon II||Fire||Raven's End||Advanced|||
|Tainted Thunder Wagon III||Fire||Raven's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Thunder Wagon I||Flamethrower||+10 Damage|
|Thunder Wagon I||RAMPAGE||+20 Damage|
|Thunder Wagon II||Thunder Bomb||+42 Damage per target,63 in total|
|Thunder Wagon II||RAMPAGE||+40 Damage|
|Thunder Wagon III||Flamethrower||+20 Damage|
|Thunder Wagon III||RAMPAGE||+50 Damage|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.