- The Incredible Mo statue is a gilded representation of the White Juggernaut Mo (Character); one of two special abilities can be chosen, whereupon the Statue will perform the chosen ability exclusively; a third, direct damage ability, can be used repeatedly without affecting the ability to choose the other two.
"Steeped in legend(,) the statue can be turned into one of three states. Each grants an ultimate power but the choice is permanent."
The Wrathful Mo
- Power: 100
- Activate to unleash Mo's Wrath: thunderstorms will unfold all over the current map and hostile units will be struck by lightning upon entering one of them. Each bolt of lightning deals 500 damage. Lasts for 120 seconds. When choosing this power Mo be switched back again to grant yet another power!
The Insidious Mo
- Power: 150
- Activate to harness Mo's perfidiousness: every hostile unit in the current game will deal 20% less damage. Lasts until statue is destroyed.
The Benevolent Mo
- Power: 200
- Activate to benefit from Mo's benevolence: every friendly unit in the game will be immune against all major debuffs but may still be affected by spells like Freeze or Paralyze. Lasts until statue is destroyed.
- Other Direct Damage
- Testing and verification needs to be done to determine if "Benevolent Mo"'s damage reduction stacks with Wheel of Gifts' Gift of Resilience. No it does not, because Wheel of Gifts stacks with itself. Also, the Benevolent Mo debuffs enemies rather than own units, Additionally preventing damage from being done to buildings.
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|The Incredible Mo I||Lifepoints||+130|
|The Incredible Mo II||Lifepoints||+260|
|The Incredible Mo III||Lifepoints||+280|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.