Units such as Stone Tempest and Aggressor effectively enable the player to trade energy for tier. They do as much damage as a higher tier unit, but cost more than that tier would.
- The Stone Tempest is like a different version of the frost Tempest - it is T2 instead of T4 and does about half its damage and has shorter range. It is actually very useful and has an incredible knockback if you consider the fact it attacks every second, unlike the Aggressor that has a better knockback but attacks every 4 seconds. They are also very good for having two modes: a regenerative mode where they either reflect melee damage or gain a shield + regenerate health every second, and the attack mode in which they activate their incredible offensive abilities. Very effective, may be used for defending critical points as well as assaults.
Spell-blocking units can disable the Stone Tempest's ability to change modes.
- Enter this mode in order to get immobile and enable Stone Tempest's attack. Every second, unit will then unleash a hail of rocks that deals 30 damage to enemies in a 5m radius around its target, up tp 45 in total. Knocks back small and medium units. This option is only available when in start-up mode.
Blessed Stone Rest
- Affinity: Blessed
- Enter this mode in order to get immobile and activate Stone Tempest's regenerative powers. The unit will then restore 40 life points every 2 seconds. It will additionally immediately gain an Ice Shield thats absorbs up to 500 damage but it may not exit this mode for 15 seconds. This option is only available when in start-up mode.
Tainted Stone Rest
- Affinity: Tainted
- Enter this mode in order to get immobile and activate Stone Tempest's regenerative powers. The unit will then restore 40 life points every 2 seconds. What is more, 50% of all damage dealt to the unit in close combat will be reflected to the attacker. This option is only available when in start-up mode.
- The unit takes 15% less damage.
- Useful for defending critical points in a match or for quick assaults during early game (Since most enemy units early game are small and medium, and it has a small and medium knockback)
- Counter for small and medium sized units because of it's rapid knockback.(Less effective against Small due to small AoE attack)
May be countered by spell-blocking abilities
Gains effectiveness in a large group of Stone Tempests, may be used for assaults with combination of other units, such as the Aggressor, Stone Shards, Stone Warrior etc.
|Blessed Stone Tempest I||Stonekin||Blight||Standard|||
|Blessed Stone Tempest II||Stonekin||Blight||Advanced|||
|Blessed Stone Tempest III||Stonekin||Blight||Expert|||
|Tainted Stone Tempest I||Stonekin||Mo||Standard|||
|Tainted Stone Tempest II||Stonekin||Mo||Advanced|||
|Tainted Stone Tempest III||Stonekin||Mo||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Stone Tempest I||Damage||+2 damage per target, 3 in total|
|Stone Tempest II||Damage||+4 damage per target, 6 in total|
|Stone Tempest III||Damage||+5 damage per target, 8 in total|