- Spikeroot is a second era Nature creature with Linked Fire special ability, giving it attack synergy with other Linked Fire creatures, such as Razorleaf and Living Tower. It is most effective in PvE because it attacks only in a straight line.
- Enable to become immobile and gain: Spikes and Linked Fire.
- Every 5 seconds, unit erupts a line of spikes from the ground that deal several times damage to all enemies they strike. Each eruption of spikes deals 100 damage to all enemies they strike , up to 150 in total.
- Up to 3 entities connected to the root network support each other enabling more powerful attacks.
- Defending (While not strictly a defense card, the root requirement lends the card to camper-style tactics)
|Spikeroot I||Nature||Nightmare Shard||Standard|||
|Spikeroot II||Nature||Nightmare's End||Advanced|||
|Spikeroot III||Nature||Nightmare's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Spikeroot I||Linked Fire*||+1 units may support the root network|
|Spikeroot II||Linked Fire**||+1 units may support the root network|
|Spikeroot III||Linked Fire***||+1 units may support the root network|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.