- The Slaver is similar to the Twilight Slaver enemy that creates an explosion on death. Like the enemy ability, the explosion does not damage units friendly to the Slaver. The Shadow affinity explosion knocks back small units but does 10% less damage than the Fire affinity version.
- The unit is infected with the Twilight Curse and can be transformed into any other Twilight creature. Activate to start the mutant process and choose a Twilight unit from the current deck to be transformed into. The current deck must contain at least one other Twilight unit whose orb requirements are met!
- Affinity: Tainted
- If the unit dies it will trigger an explosion dealing 270 damage to units in a 15m radius, up to 350 in total. Knocks back small units.
- Affinity: Infused
- If the unit dies it will trigger an explosion dealing 300 damage to units in a 15m radius, up tp 450 in total.
- There is no indication of whether the explosion damages friendlies or only enemies on the card text, an omission of an important distinction.
- Power needed to transform into this unit: 68
- If an attack by an enemy kills Slaver while knocking it back, it does not explode if it lands out of range of enemy units. Computer enemy XL units will always use their 'uppercut' attack, sending Slavers flying out of range.
- Direct Damage
- Crowd Control: Disintegration, Freeze, Paralyze etc, noting that it is a melee unit, so the option of Ensnaring Roots is effective at preventing damage from not only its death explosion, but its melee damage also. No Crowd Control will prevent the explosion, merely keep the Slaver, and its explosion, away from friendlies.
- Corpse Gathering Cards, where the effect caused by its death amplifies the usefulness of it as a corpse, rather than alive.
- Nasty Surprise and other 'Suicide' cards. Similarly, Corpse Explosion and Shadow Phoenix and Soulshatter.
- Sacrifice Cards if used in battle.
|Infused Slaver I||Twilight||Siege of Hope||Standard|||
|Tainted Slaver I||Twilight||Crusade||Standard|||
|Tainted Slaver II||Twilight||Crusade||Advanced|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.