- Skyelf Sage is a third era Frost creature. Just like the other Skyelf cards, this card can bind itself to a building to give it benefits using it's High Guard ability. While the Sage is not effective on it's own, it's very effective and efficient to bind the card to a building. She can boost the building damage significantly , up to 110% at upgrade 3.
You can only attach one sage to one building.
- Every 2 seconds, unit casts a lance of light that deals 70 damage to enemies in a 5m radius around its target, up to 110 in total.
- Activate to bind to a friendly building. Cannot attack while bound.
Surge of Strength
- The affected building gains Surge of Strength and deals 85% more damage.
- Support defense: boost tower's damage.
- L unit counters.
|Skyelf Sage I||Frost||Titans||Standard|||
|Skyelf Sage II||Frost||The Insane God||Advanced|||
|Skyelf Sage III||Frost||The Insane God||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Skyelf Sage I||Damage||+5 damage per target, 5 in total|
|Skyelf Sage I||Surge of Strength*||+5% damage bonus|
|Skyelf Sage II||Damage||+10 damage per target, 10 in total|
|Skyelf Sage II||Surge of Strength**||+10% damage bonus|
|Skyelf Sage III||Damage||+7 damage per target, 13 in total|
|Skyelf Sage III||Surge of Strength***||+10% damage bonus|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.