- A fourth Era Twilight Dragon. It is very different from the Twilight Dragon upon which it is based, but its ability to suppress enemy ranged fire is similar in some ways to the enemy dragon's Anti-Magic Aura.
- It shares with Deathglider the ability to transform any ground units, even non-Twilight ones, into Twilight Transformation units, and backs this up with a powerful ranged attack.
- Its Disabling ability is even more powerful, but it has markedly low life points and no bonus against a particular unit size. Outside of tactical use in PvE scenarios, it should rarely be seen outside of the company of a larger army.
- Power 250. Attack: * 4660, defense: XL 2640.
- Every second, unit hurls a wake of mana that deals 520 damage to enemies in a 10m radius around its target, up to 780 in total. Knocks back small units.
- Power: 50
- Infects an own ground unit with the Twilight Curse: the target will be endowed with the gift of Transformation. During the next 40 seconds the unit can transform at will into any other twilight creature in the current deck whose orb requirements are met. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Power: 100
- Activate to release a debilitating substance into the surrounding atmosphere that blocks all normal ranged attacks from hostile units within a 20m radius around the caster. Lasts for 15 seconds. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Power: 100
- Activate to release a debilitating substance into the surrounding atmosphere that blocks all melee attacks from hostile units within a 20m radius around the caster. Lasts for 15 seconds. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Twilight Transformation Cards, particularly those with abilities that activate when the unit is transformed.
|Gifted Skycatcher I||Twilight||Titans||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.