- Shadow Insect is an inexpensive and versatile third-era Shadow creature that is very strong in large numbers. Its swiftness ability makes it a highly mobile combatant, while its Soul Shock ability allows it to address flying units or play a partial ranged role. It is often used in PvP as a support unit and light raider, and when buffed it can nearly-one shot many large creatures. It does not have a large amount of health, so it is best to use another creature as a tank while the Insect takes out anything the enemy attempts to build or summon.
- Activate to release a shot of destructive energy that deals 370 damage to enemies in a 5m radius around its target, up to 500 in total. Needs to have gathered 900 life points from corpses first. Knocks back small units. Reusable every 3 seconds.
- Harvests energy from nearby corpses equal to their former maximum life points to enable Soul Shock. A maximum of 1800 life points can be stored at once.
- Moves at high speed.
- Direct Damage
- Quick travel (Swift - useful for sneak attacks)
- Crowd Control Cards
- Magma Hurler (Knockback interrupts Soul Shock)
- Stonekin archers (Stonekin archers have strong knockbacks)
|Shadow Insect I||Shadow||Siege of Hope||Standard|||
|Shadow Insect II||Shadow||Defending Hope||Advanced|||
|Shadow Insect III||Shadow||Defending Hope||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Shadow Insect I||Lifepoints||+70|
|Shadow Insect I||Corpse Gathering||+900 storable life points.|
|Shadow Insect II||Lifepoints||+100|
|Shadow Insect II||Soul Shock||+90 damage per target, 120 in total.|
|Shadow Insect III||Lifepoints||+200|
|Shadow Insect III||Soul Shock||+40 damage per target, 65 in total.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.