- A 2nd era Tower that can fire on two targets at once.This make it deal good damage against squad or multiple unit but weak against single target. Like many Bandit affinity cards it is a Life Stealing unit that adds 15% of damage dealt to its life points.The Gifted affinity can heal near by friendly Bandit very fast.
- Rioter's Retreat is a Pre-Release Card of Amii Edition.
- Every 2 second, the tower delivers several shots each dealing 56 damage to enemies within a 5m radius, up to 84 in total. It may attack two targets at once.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Friendly Bandit units within a 25m radius around the tower regenerate 70 life points every second.
- 15% of the damage dealt by the building will repair the building and restore its life points.
- The Gifted version of the Rioter's Retreat was released in booster packs of Twilight Edition and Lost Souls Edition cards, during the summer of 2010, before the release of Amii edition.
- Most lifestealing units can be targetted with Damage Boost Cards, effectively healing them a little. Because it is a building, however, there are few ways to do this with Rioter's Retreat, other than Bandit Sorceress and one or two of Frost's Building Support Elves.
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Rioter's Retreat I||Damage||+3 damage per target, 5 in total|
|Rioter's Retreat II||Damage||+5 damage per target , 7 in total|
|Rioter's Retreat III||Damage||+may attack one additional target|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.