- Its abilities and the fact that it can be summoned with any four Orbs make Ravenheart versatile and handy. As a Legendary card, only one such unit may exist in a game at any one time, a serious drawback should it come time to amass a large army, and its life points are nothing special. It is possible to not be able to be summon it at all, if another player summons it first. Ravenhearts are useless to high leveled players because of the high power cost and the power and armor.
- Each illustration version / release edition / upgrade level of Legendary cards count as a different one, so it is possible to have up to seven Ravenhearts (six player controlled and the Enemy Ravenheart) in one game. If you have the Corsair and a Ravenheart, they will make a good team.
- Every 2 seconds, 4 smaller cannons at the ship's flank shoot independently. Every one deals 110 damage to enemies in a 5m radius, up to 165 in total.
- Power: 75
- Activate to drop 2 fiery mines that explode as soon as an enemy unit is nearby dealing each 500 damage in a 15m radius, up to 1500 in total. If not triggered the mines will vanish after 40 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Power: 110
- Activate to fire Ravenheart's mighty harpoon dealing 850 damage to the target enemy and up to 2550 in total within a 15m radius. What is more, the harpoon is equipped with heavy nets that will rope in all damaged enemy units. Netted units are immobile but still able to use ranged attacks and special abilities. Affects ground targets only. Lasts for 15 seconds. After the effect wears off, targets are immune against Root for a while. Reusable every 20 seconds.
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Ravenheart I||Harpoon||+60 damage per target, 180 in total|
|Ravenheart II||Harpoon||+90 damage per target, 270 in total|
|Ravenheart III||Harpoon||+5 seconds duration|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.