- Rageflame is an elemental creature that is endowed with the powers of Nature and Frost. When being provoked it easily gets angry as hell and furiously releases its anger by hurling devastating flames at its enemies. And since they are cold as ice, Rageflame might easily turn the battlefield into Ice Age.
- As a very aggressive 3rd Era elemental archer, Rageflame may not just severely damage its opponents but can also bring the wrath of winter upon them. Whatever enemy is exposed to its freezing flames too long will be turned into ice and is thus taken out of combat for a while. Rageflame itself is a very persistent fighter since its adamant skin offers a marvelous protection against severe damage.
Rageflame's attacks may be resisted entirely by some Twilight computer enemies and they will take no damage.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Unit casts frosty flames that deal 65 damage to enemies every second. After 7 seconds it will freeze the attacked units for 10 seconds. After freeze wears off, targets are immune against Freeze for 10 seconds. What is more, the unit is able to ignore the usual damage reduction of frozen enemies and will deal its full damage against them.
- Affinity: Infused
- Unit casts frosty flames that deal 65 damage to enemies every second. After 7 seconds it will freeze the attacked unit or building for 10 seconds. After freeze wears off, targets are immune against Freeze for 10 seconds.
- The unit takes 15% less damage.
stone warrior (blue) shatter ice
|Infused Rageflame I||Stonekin||Convoy||Standard|||
|Infused Rageflame II||Stonekin||Convoy||Advanced|||
|Infused Rageflame III||Stonekin||Convoy||Expert|||
|Blessed Rageflame I||Stonekin||Oracle||Standard|||
|Blessed Rageflame II||Stonekin||Oracle||Advanced|||
|Blessed Rageflame III||Stonekin||Oracle||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Rageflame I||Frostshower||Freeze target faster(-1s)|
|Rageflame II||Frostshower||Freeze target faster(-1s)|
|Rageflame III||Damage||+5 damage/s|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.