- Nomads are first era Fire melee creatures. While their HP is quite low and they are rather expensive, they can be strong creatures thanks to their Infused/Gifted company ability. With these, they can either become powerful counters for Medium creatures, or first era tanks.
- The Stomp ability was added to Nomad about the same time as it was added to Dreadcharger, making both units able to Trample small units. With respect to the Trample game mechanic alone, this effectively makes them Large units.
- Power: 100
- Activate to throw Nomad's spear at a flying enemy unit and deal 600 damage. Affects air targets only. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Requires Upgrade I.
- Affinity: Infused
- The unit will be incited to deal 50% more damage when being surrounded by at least 2 other Nomads within a 25m radius.
- Affinity: Gifted
- The unit will supported by other Nomads within a 25m radius. When being surrounded by at least 2 Nomads it will be able to constantly regenerate 12 life points every 2 seconds.
- Moves at high speed.
- Tramples small units.
Medium creatures --> --> Flying t2 units; especially buffed. Infused is a better counter for units such as Windhunter.
|Gifted Nomad I||Fire||Ocean||Standard|||
|Gifted Nomad II||Fire||Ocean||Advanced|||
|Gifted Nomad III||Fire||Ocean||Expert|||
|Infused Nomad I||Fire||Slave Master||Standard|||
|Infused Nomad II||Fire||Slave Master||Advanced|||
|Infused Nomad III||Fire||Slave Master||Expert|||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.