- If enough life points is stored,the tower is able to deliver Necrotic Blast every 5s: it deal 588 damage to enemies in a 10m radius up to 883 in total. Each shot uses 500 life points gathered from corpse.Knockback small and medium units.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Power: 0
- Activate to kill an own unit within 100 range. Immediately afterwards, up to 6000 life points from corpse within 20 m of the target will be gathered to create a huge nether sphere that explodes after 2s dealing the corpse former maximum life points as area damage to friendly and hostile entities.Up to 33% of gathered life points are deal as damage per target.
- Affects ground targets only. Knock back small units. Reusable every 30s.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Power: 0
- Activate to kill an own unit within 100 range. Immediately afterwards, up to 6000 life points from corpse within 20 m of the target will be gathered to create a huge nether sphere that dissolves after 2s transforming the corpse former maximum life points into healing power that heal every friendly units in that area.
- Reusable every 30s.
- Gathers energy from nearby corpse equals to their former maximum life points in order to enable necrotic guns.
- can store 5500 life points.
|Tainted Necroblaster I||Shadow||Siege of Hope||Standard|||
|Gifted Necroblaster II||Shadow||Defending Hope||Advanced|||
|Gifted Necroblaster III||Shadow||Defending Hope||Expert|||
|Gifted Necroblaster I||Shadow||Bad Harvest||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Necroblaster I||Damage||+31 damage per target ,47 in total|
|Necroblaster II||Damage||+63 damage per target ,92 in total|
|Necroblaster III||Voodoo||+600 life points gathered from corpse|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.