- A second Era pure-Frost Tank, with low cost and for the orb requirement, medium high life points. It has an activated special ability that roots it in place, reduces damage done to it and makes it immune to status effects, and does area effect damage to enemies in a 15m radius.
- Mountain Rowdy is unusual not only in being a Pre-Release Card, but in being a Rare one; most of the pre-release cards for Amii edition were Common.
Tainted Ice Block
- Affinity: Tainted
- Activate to turn the unit into an Ice Block. In this state it is immobile but takes 65% less damage and is surrounded by a gelid breeze: hostile units within a 20m radius take 25 damage every second. While turned into an Ice Block the unit is immune to all status effects like Freeze or Paralyze. Lasts for 15 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
Blessed Ice Block
- Affinity: Blessed
- Activate to turn the unit into an Ice Block. In this state it is immobile but takes 65% less damage and is surrounded by a gelid breeze: friendly units within a 20m radius take 25% less damage. While turned into an Ice Block the unit is immune to all status effects like Freeze or Paralyze. Lasts for 15 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Crowd Control Decks
- Like Stone of Torment, Befallen's Curse, and other cards that do a predetermined amount of damage to each unit within the area of effect, it is a counter for cards that share life, such as Lost Shade and Unity.
- The Tainted version of the Mountain Rowdy was released in booster packs of Twilight Edition and Lost Souls Edition cards, during the summer of 2010, before the release of Amii edition.
- More evidence is required to determine whether the Mountain Rowdy is considered out of combat while using its special ability, in the same way as its fellow pure-Frost card, Dreadnought. Dreadnought is able to regenerate near buildings while using Shared Pain.
Currently, this card can only be upgraded by using tokens.
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Mountain Rowdy I||Damage||+35|
|Mountain Rowdy I||Tainted Ice Block||+5% damage reduction|
|Mountain Rowdy II||Damage||+80|
|Mountain Rowdy II||Tainted Ice Block||+5 seconds duration|
|Mountain Rowdy III||Damage||+90|
|Mountain Rowdy III||Tainted Ice Block||+5% damage reduction|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.