- Moon is a Legendary medium sized two orb creature. She does exceptional damage and can teleport to enemies in a 50m radius and massively heal friendly entities in the midst of a battle. She is incredibly effective at quickly taking out enemy healers by using her teleportation at the same time while other friendly units are taking care of the fighters of the enemy army.
More information about Moon can be found on this page: Moon
- Power: 60
- Activate to use Moons abilities as an assasin to cripple a hostile unit within 50m range. Within the blink of an eye she will appear at the side of the targeted enemy intoxicating it with a weakening substance: her victim will then only be able to move at walk speed and takes 20% more damage for 15 seconds. Reuseable every 10 seconds.
- Power: 70
- Activate to gather up 3000 life points from corpses within a 20m radius of Moon. They will create a huge dark sphere that disolves after 2 seconds transforming the corpses former maximum life points in to healing power that restores the life pomints of every friendly unit within that area. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Massively healing friendly units in the heat of battle
- Debuffing high priority enemy units
- Quickly taking out enemy healers and snipers
- Long range supporters
- Large sized creatures
- Other Legendary creatures
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Moon I||Necroshade||+5 seconds duration|
|Moon II||Necroshade||-10 power cost|
|Moon III||Necroshade||+10% damage increase|
Screenshots & Ingame DescriptionEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.