A moderately priced Lost Soul melee unit, with low hp and damage. Its strength is a Frost Shield it can cast on itself or other friendlies. It must be micromanaged to perform this function, as its first priority is melee combat. Setting it to Hold Position in the rear of the battle lines will allow it to free-cast the shield, and casting it by hand will only become necessary if its position becomes overrun and it is engaged in melee combat by enemy units.
The Lost Wanderer is one of many new Ice Shield-related cards in the Lost Souls expansion.
- Every 11 seconds, unit is able to cast an Ice Shield on a friendly unit that absorbs up to 520 damage for 20 seconds.
- Power: 75
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it ressurect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will only be a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 20 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be triggered once.
- Affinity: Gifted
- The unit is surrounded by a frosty breeze. In a 15m radius around it every friendly Ice Shield restores 10 hit points per second.
- Affinity: Blessed
- The unit is surrounded by a frosty breeze. In a 15m radius around it all friendly entities deal 25% more damage against frozen units.
Countered by Edit
- Piercing Damage Cards
- Damage Reflection Cards (reflected damage is dealt directly to HP, ignoring damage reduction, and is in this sense, Piercing Damage.
- Lost Wanderer uses the same movement and casting animation and unit model as Wrecker, but their ambient effects and special ability lighting effects are considerably different.
|Blessed Lost Wanderer I||Lost Souls||Crusade||Standard|||
|Blessed Lost Wanderer II||Lost Souls||Crusade||Advanced|||
|Gifted Lost Wanderer II||Lost Souls||Sunbridge||Advanced|||
|Gifted Lost Wanderer III||Lost Souls||Sunbridge||Expert|||
|Gifted Lost Wanderer I||Lost Souls||Bad Harvest||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Wanderer I||Ice Shield||+30 damage absorption|
|Lost Wanderer II||Ice Shield||+50 damage absorption|
|Lost Wanderer III||Ice Shield||+60 damage absorption|