- Lost Vigil is a third era lost soul flying creature. Looking at her stats, it is very expensive to summon one, but this units is more effective while surrounded with buildings. When she is near a building, she gains an extremely long range and powerful rapid-fire attack as well as a healing buff based on affinity.
- Since she gets her bonuses anywhere within 20m of a building, her effective range is 70m from where that building is positioned. This tactical advantage can be used effectively to build a tower out of range of the enemy's defenses, and then advance the Lost Vigil to engage at long range once the tower is completed.
- Her main weakness is her inability to target flying units. Thus pairing her with a tower than furnishes anti-air support is a logical deployment strategy. She can be used effectively as ground support fire on offense together with Ice Barrier and/or Kobold Inc.
- Every 2 seconds, unit casts a thunderous lance that deals 90 damage to enemies in a 15m radius around it's target, up to 135 in total. Can only attack ground entities.
- Power: 120
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it ressurect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will only be a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 20 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be triggered once.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Unit considerably gains in strength when positioned within a 20m radius around a friendly structure. It then has a long range of 50m and every blast deals 180 damage to enemies in a 15m radius around the target, up to 270 in total. Additionally, 25% of damage dealt by the unit will be added to its life points.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Unit considerably gains in strength when positioned within a 20m radius around a friendly structure. It then has a long range of 50m and every blast deals 180 damage to enemies in a 15m radius around the target, up to 270 in total. Additionally, the unit will regenerate 25 life points every second.
- Ground Suppresion Bombardment
- Defend: Due to her long range, she can kill units with siege effectively.
- Ground/Melee units
- Air Superiority Cards
- Anti-Air Cards
|Gifted Lost Vigil I||Lost Souls||The Soultree||Standard|||
|Tainted Lost Vigil I||Lost Souls||The Treasure Fleet||Standard|||
|Gifted Lost Vigil II||Lost Souls||Nightmare's End||Advanced|||
|Gifted Lost Vigil III||Lost Souls||Nightmare's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Vigil I||Lifepoints||+50|
|Lost Vigil II||Lifepoints||+100|
|Lost Vigil III||Lifepoints||+110|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.