- The Lost Shade is an Era 2 Lost Souls short range Damage over Time unit, very similar in appearance and attack mode to the Ashbone Pyro, but differing from the Pyro in all other aspects.
It shares damage with other friendly Lost Shades in the same area ,including Revenant Shade; damage done to Lost Shade unit is divided by the number of Lost Shade in a 25m radius of the unit. Any Lost Shade with a Frost Shield on will not have their life taken away, but damage is done to the shield instead.
- Unit ejects a firejet that deals 47 damage to enemies every second.Affects ground target only.
- Affinity: Blessed
- An unearthly bond is installed between all friendly Lost Shades within a 25m radius. They mutually share their life points with each other and all damage done to a single unit will be distributed among all members of this wicked company. Each individual unit will additionally take 15% less damage when being surrounded by at least 2 other Lost Shades.
- Affinity: Tainted
- An unearthly bond is installed between all friendly Lost Shades within a 25m radius. They mutually share their life points with each other and all damage done to a single unit will be distributed among all members of this wicked company. When being surrounded by at least 2 other Lost Shades each individual unit will reflect 100 damage to enemies attacking it in close combat.
- Power: 60
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it ressurect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will only be a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 25 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be triggered once.
- If Shades do 47 damage total to targets in the area of effect, then they are a counter for single high-power units. But the card implies 47 damage to each target in the area, in which case it is best to use them against Squad units
- Kiting.Shades ordered to attack a target will stay on that target; move the Shades' target away from them, and their short range requires them to move to follow the target. Other own long-range units in the area will still be able to attack.
- If Shades do 47 damage total to targets in the area of effect, then they can be countered by multiple high-defense units. But the card implies 47 damage to each target in the area, in which case it is best to use single units against them
- Blood Healing is effective at healing the majority of the units in a group, but the damage that Blood Healing does to its target Lost Shade is not shared by others.
- Lost Shade is the same 3D model as Ashbone Pyro, but with completely different colormap textures applied to it and different sound files for summoning, selection, movement orders, etc.
- Blood Healing could have been a combo some might hope for and others fear; if the damage that spell deals was shared, it would have made Shades nigh invulnerable. Instead, the target ends up taking two sources of damage unless it is kept out of combat. Unless some other source of healing is provided for a target Lost Shade, it will die in four seconds from Blood Healing, even with no other incoming source of damage. However, that is still up to 3440 healed points to other Lost Shades.
|Lost Shade II||Invalid Entry||The Dwarven Riddle||Advanced|||
|Lost Shade III||Invalid Entry||The Dwarven Riddle||Expert|||
|Tainted Lost Shade I||Lost Souls||Nightmare's End||Standard|||
|Blessed Lost Shade I||Lost Souls||Convoy||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Shade I||Lifepoints||+50|
|Lost Shade II||Lifepoints||+100|
|Lost Shade III||Damage||+5|