- Lost Reaver is a Large Lost Souls era 2 Tank unit with an activated ability powered by its innate Corpse Gathering ability.
Lost Crawlers stats: size M, attack S, damage 200, HP 260
- Affinity: Infused
- Activate to conjure 3 Lost Crawler next to the target enemy. If not killed in time those creepy little beasts will explode after 15 seconds dealing 200 damage to hostile and friendly entities in a 15m radius, up to 600 in total. Needs to have gathered 1500 life points from corpses first. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Activate to conjure 3 Lost Crawler next to the target enemy. If not killed in time those creepy little beasts will explode after 15 seconds releasing a toxic substance. Nearby hostile and friendly units will be poisoned and take 30 damage per second for 10 seconds. Needs to have gathered 1500 life points from corpses first. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Gathers energy from nearby corpses equal to their former maximum life points to enable the conjuring of Lost Crawler.
- Power: 90
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it ressurect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will only be a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 20 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be triggered once.
- Fighting in the front lines
- High damage units
- Small sized creatures
- Defensive towers (Since the Reaver has a lot of hp and it's crawlers can distract their fire)
- [Battleforge PvP MutantMatt vs KingManuel] YouTube . Appears at 2:14 on the vid
|Tainted Lost Reaver I||Lost Souls||Defending Hope||Standard|||
|Tainted Lost Reaver II||Lost Souls||The Treasure Fleet||Advanced|||
|Tainted Lost Reaver III||Lost Souls||The Treasure Fleet||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Reaver I||Damage||+50|
|Lost Reaver I||Mob||+20 life point for crawlers|
|Lost Reaver II||Damage||+100|
|Lost Reaver II||Mob||+30 life point for crawlers|
|Lost Reaver III||Damage||+100|
|Lost Reaver III||Mob||-10 seconds till reusable|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.