- Lost Grigori is a Third Era Extra-Large creature from the Lost Souls Edition.
- Lost Grigori has a low attack but an impressive amount of life in U3, very effective used with Nasty Surprise in the enemy's base, when both are U3.
- The first upgrade bestows the Disintegrate ability, before Lost Souls Edition only available to Church of Negation, Shadow Worm, and Wrathgazer.
- Power: 100
- Activate to slowly disintegrate an enemy unit over time. Target unit will be paralyzed during disintegration and cannot be attacked by enemy units. If the spell is interrupted prematurely the target will be released unharmed. May only disintegrate units. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Requires Upgrade I.
- Power: 150
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it resurrect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will only be a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 25 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be triggered once.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Power: 50
- Activate to unleash a provoking aura that attracts the attention of every enemy unit within a 20m radius around Lost Grigori. Affected enemy units within this aura will then be forced to only attack the caster and cannot be controlled any more. They will additionally be weakened and deal 30% less damage. As long as the effect last the demon will be immobile. Lasts until deactivated.
- Affinity: Infused
- Power: 50
- Activate to unleash a provoking aura that attracts the attention of every enemy unit within a 20m radius around Lost Grigori. Affected enemy units within this aura will then be forced to only attack the caster and cannot be controlled any more. The demon will additionally be strengthened and deal 50% more damage. As long as the effect lasts it will be immobile. Lasts until deactivated.
- Enemy units with a longer reach, such as Bandit Lancers will occasionally position themselves so as to be able to hit Lost Grigori without being hit back, when it is in its rooted Attraction mode. The code for player controlled units to rush to attack is very strong (they begin to run toward the enemy before they get to the right position), and has a great tendency to bring them too close, but it is conceivable that they also would be able to do this.
- The Tainted Lost Grigori was one of the preview cards released for the third edition.
- The shortest unique search term of consecutive letters for Lost Grigori in the Auction's Item Search is "Igor". Shortest with a space between is "t g".
|Tainted Lost Grigori I||Lost Souls||Convoy||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Grigori I||Lifepoints||+110|
|Lost Grigori I||New ability||+Disintegrating Shock|
|Lost Grigori II||Lifepoints||+290|
|Lost Grigori II||Disintegrating Shock*||Disintegrates its target faster.|
|Lost Grigori III||Lifepoints||+300|
|Lost Grigori III||Disintegrating Shock**||Disintegrates its target faster.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.