- The Lost Dancer is a lost soul ranged card. They are very powerful when deployed behind the front-line troops and can dish out high dmg from afar. Lost dancers have the Revenant's Doom abilty and combied with their Necro Explosion ability, they can use the effect twice to deal high damage. Tainted Lost Dancer will deal 100% more damage when battling humans (good against Bandits and Frost) and Infused one will deal 50% more damage against buildings (which makes it excellent for sieging). They are also quite affordable and cost-effective since they deal damage in a large area around it's target (good splash of 15m, while usual splash is about 5m). With their Revenant's Doom enabled, they may also be used for tanking.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Every 3 seconds, unit delivers a nether blast that deals 80 damage to enemies in a 15m radius, up to 120 in total. Deals 100% more damage against humans.
- Every 3 seconds, unit delivers a nether blast that deals 80 damage to enemies in a 15m radius, up to 120 in total.
- Power: 25
- Activate to gather up to 2600 life points from corpses within a 20m radius around the caster to create a huge nether sphere that explodes after 2 seconds dealing the corpses former maximum life points as area damage to hostile and friendly entities. Up to 25% of the gathered life points are dealt as damage per target. Affects ground targets only. Knocks back small units. Reusable every 10 seconds.
- Power: 60
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it ressurect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will only be a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 20 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be triggered once.
- Affinity: Infused
- Deals 50% more damage against structures
- Does not increase damage done by Necro Explosion to building
- Siege (Infused version)
|Infused Lost Dancer I||Lost Souls||Siege of Hope||Standard|||
|Infused Lost Dancer II||Lost Souls||Bad Harvest||Advanced|||
|Infused Lost Dancer III||Lost Souls||Bad Harvest||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Dancer I||Lifepoints||+40|
|Lost Dancer I||Necro Explosion||+150 life points gathered from corpses|
|Lost Dancer II||Lifepoints||+80|
|Lost Dancer II||Necro Explosion||+250 life points gathered from corpses|
|Lost Dancer III||Lifepoints||+80|
|Lost Dancer III||Necro Explosion||+300 life points gathered from corpses|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.