- A fourth-era Fortress can paralyze near by enemy units.
- Targets paralyzed by Gifted version will not gain paralysis immunity after the effect wear off.
- Tainted Hatecaster's paralysis effect will deal additional damage over time.
- Every 4 seconds, building throws out slimy balls that do 442 damage to enemies in a 15m radius, up to 663 in total. Knocks back small and medium units.
- Affinity: Gifted
- The building evaporates noisome fume every 8 seconds; up to 3 hostile units within a 20m radius will be paralyzed for 10 seconds upon inhaling it. There is no way avoid the effects of this fume and affected units will not be immune to Paralyze after the effect wears off.
- Affinity: Tainted
- The building evaporates noisome fume very 4 seconds; up to 3 hostile units within a 20m radius will be paralyzed poisoned for 10 seconds upon inhaling it. They will then take 100 damage per second. After the effect wears off, targets are immune against Paralyze for a while.
|Hatecaster I||Twilight||King of the Giants||Standard|||
|Gifted Hatecaster II||Twilight||Behind Enemy Lines||Advanced|||
|Gifted Hatecaster III||Twilight||Behind Enemy Lines||Expert|||
|Gifted Hatecaster I||Twilight||Ocean||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Hatecaster I||Damage||+23 damage per target ,35 in total|
|Hatecaster II||Damage||+47 damage per target ,70 in total|
|Hatecaster III||Damage||+151 damage per target ,77 in total|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.