- Harvester is sought after as it is the only second era extra-large-sized creature available in the first edition.
- At upgrade level three the Harvester becomes almost completely independent, moreso once third era is reached. Because Summon Skeletons now creates four groups of Skeleton Warriors, the ability can be constantly used, as the four groups will replenish the Harvester's Corpse Gathering and allow for immediate resummoning. Once third era is reached, and Blood Healing becomes available for use, an injured Harvester ready to summon can do so, have Blood Healing cast on a group of Skeleton Warriors to fully replenish its health, and have the other three groups killed to replenish Corpse Gathering. This makes the Harvester not only a strong offensive unit with the ability to support with summons, but also a pseudo-healer when Blood Healing is used.
- Activate to summon 1 Skeleton Warriors with its Unholy Armor enabled. Needs to have gathered 2000 life points from corpses first. Skeleton Warriors have the same upgrade level as the unit itself. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Fully upgraded, 4 Skeleton Warrior are summoned.
- Harvests energy from nearby corpses equal to their former maximum life points to enable the summoning of skeletons.
- Deals 50% more damage against structures.
A Premium version of the Harvester was given out as a pre-order bonus.
- Walking XL creatures cause knockback S and M sized creatures:
- Building Cards
- XL Attack Cards
- Corpse Gathering Cards
- Lyrish Knight
- Skyfire Drake
- Shadow Mage
- Aura of Corruption
- Crowd Control Cards
|Harvester II||Shadow||Guns of Lyr||Advanced|||
|Harvester III||Shadow||Guns of Lyr||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Harvester I||Summon Skeletons||+1 summoned skeleton|
|Harvester II||Summon Skeletons||+1 summoned skeleton|
|Harvester III||Summon Skeletons||+1 summoned skeleton|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.