- Gemeyes are XL sized fourth-era Corruptors, a hybrid Tank/Anti-Air unit. The Gifted Gemeye also functions in PvP as a Crowd Control card. They are expensive and their attacks are weak compared with true tanks. Most Crowd Control units have to be micromanaged to keep them from dying, but the XL size and 4500 Hit Points of the Gemeye makes it a frontline unit as well.
- Gemeyes also have far range about 1m shorter than construct giving it effective range of 39m making it good for attacking but not taking out (low dps) buildings from a distance. Gemeye is normally the last to die in PvE because it stays far behind the melee units and ranged units. This often means that Gemeye can be controlled to retreat and escape all the time if ever the main attack force dies.
- The Tainted version works the same way, creating an affected area around it's targets, but it's power is not Crowd Control but damage over time. Both versions are at a serious disadvantage in PvP because the target can simply move out of the affected area. Units on the move can many times avoid the poison or paralysis, and at full Swift speed, can avoid the missile and it's damage altogether.
- In PvE, however, the paralyze effect is fairly useful; if the AI is left to itself, a Gifted Gemeye will consistently prevail over a Giant Wyrm with superior upgrades, and this is the outcome of many one-on-one encounters with similar computer enemies as well. True tank units such as Grinder, Colossus, Grimvine and their computer counterparts deal enough damage to beat a Gemeye easily despite being consistently paralyzed twice per fight.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Every 5 seconds, unit spits poisonous matter, dealing 450 damage to units in a 15m radius, up to 675 in total. Knocks back small and medium units. What is more, the affected area around the target will be contaminated by an enfeebling substance that paralyzes up to 4 units within it after 5 seconds. Lasts for 10 seconds.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Every 5 seconds, unit spits poisonous matter, dealing 450 damage to units in a 15m radius, up to 675 in total. Knocks back small and medium units. What is more, the affected area around the target will be contaminated for 5 seconds, dealing 55 damage to enemy units, up to 165 in total per second. The damage dealt by this substance cannot be warded off with the help of damage reducing abilities because it is able to circumvent every buff or protective shield.
- The unit takes 15% less damage.
- XL Attack Cards
- Against Knockback:
- Against Paralyze:
- As the Paralyze only affects a set number of units, large armies will be favored.
- Creature Support Cards
- Stone Warrior (Gifted: creatures attacked by Stone Warrior stay paralyzed longer than usual)
- Other Crowd Control cards
|Gifted Gemeye I||Stonekin||Raven's End||Standard|||
|Gifted Gemeye II||Stonekin||Raven's End||Advanced|||
|Gifted Gemeye III||Stonekin||Raven's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Gemeye I||Damage||++20 damage per target, 30 in total|
|Gemeye II||Damage||++30 damage per target, 45 in total|
|Gemeye III||Damage||++50 damage per target, 75 in total|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.