- This spell can reduce movement speed of a single target. Infused red affinity reduces its attack speed; Tainted black affinity increases the damage it takes (a similar effect to increasing the damage of the friendly attackers, but with multiplayer benefits).
- Both affinities' effects lend themselves to evening the playfield against a single very tough opponent. However, because it is a debuff, these effects cannot be used against bosses, so the similar buffs must be used instead. However, the card's usefulness is still secure, in a smaller number of tactical situations, such as the beginning of Behind Enemy Lines.
- Affinity: Infused
- Cools down an enemy unit until it is almost frozen. It will then only able to move at normal walk speed and to fight at a slower pace. Lasts for 10 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Cools down an enemy unit until it is almost frozen. It will then only able to move at normal walk speed and takes 25% more damage . Lasts for 10 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Multiplayer: whether team PvP or PvE, targeting the enemy rather than own units ensures all friendlies will benefit
- Both affinities: Movement Reduction
- Tainted Affinity: Weaken Defense
- Infused Affinity: Weaken Attack
|Infused Frost Bite I||Frost||Blight||Standard|||
|Infused Frost Bite II||Frost||Blight||Advanced|||
|Infused Frost Bite III||Frost||Blight||Expert|||
|Tainted Frost Bite I||Frost||Slave Master||Standard|||
|Tainted Frost Bite II||Frost||Slave Master||Advanced|||
|Tainted Frost Bite III||Frost||Slave Master||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Frost Bite I||Slowdown*||+5 seconds duration|
|Frost Bite II||Slowdown**||+5 seconds duration|
|Frost Bite III||Power Cost||-5|
- Battleforge Community Challenge 11 - Behind Enemy Lines replay with first two orbs Frost and multiple other restrictions, on YouTube
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.