- The Dreadcharger is one of Shadow's 1st Era swift creatures and with upgrade I it is able to absorb the life points of your own creatures to buff itself. A buffed Dreadcharger is a good tank and deals a twice as much damage.
- The Stomp ability was added to Nomad about the same time as it was added to Dreadcharger, making both units able to Trample small units. With respect to the Trample game mechanic alone, this effectively makes them Large units.
- Moves at high speed.
- Tramples small units.
- Activate to sacrifice an own unit in order to gain the victim's life points as extra strength. A total of 1000 life points can be stored at once. As long as the stored life points last unit deals 100% more damage and takes 100% less damage. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Requires Upgrade I.
- Life Weaving - When used with Life Weaving, the Dreadcharger becomes somewhat effective against Strikers, Sunstriders, and Windweavers.
- Temporary summoned units - Use temporary summoned units for The Reaping
|Dreadcharger II||Shadow||King of the Giants||Advanced|||
|Dreadcharger III||Shadow||King of the Giants||Expert|||
|Dreadcharger I||Shadow||Nightmare Shard||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Dreadcharger I||New ability||+Reaping|
|Dreadcharger II||Reaping||+1000 storable life points|
|Dreadcharger III||Reaping||+1000 storable life points|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.