- The Deathglider is an Era 2 Twilight flying unit, very similar in appearance to the Twilight Deathglider or a palette-swapped Shadow Phoenix. After being nerfed considerably in Beta testing, it does a paltry 17 1/3 damage per second, which is one of the lowest of any unit, even Era 1 units. Notably, it does quite a lot less damage than the era 1 flying unit, Mana Wing.
- Power: 0
- Infects an ground unit with the Twilight Curse: the target will be endowed with the gift of Transformation. It can then transform at will into any other Twilight creature in the current deck whose orb requirements are met. Deathglider will die while infusing the Twilight Curse into the target.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Every 3 seconds, unit delivers a bloodcurdling scream that deals 52 damage to enemies in a 10m radius, up to 78 in total. What is more, this horrifying shriek is able to knock back small units.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Every 3 seconds, unit delivers a bloodcurdling scream that deals 52 damage to enemies in a 10m radius, up to 78 in total. What is more, this horrifying shriek is able to knock units off walls. The affected wall cannot be mounted again for 4 seconds.
- In Beta testing, the Glider's damage was 106 / 3 seconds, and its power / defense were displayed as 870 / 560. This is the value shown on other BF info sites, but the correct values are as shown on this page.
- The Glider is the only Twilight Infection unit that does not, itself, transform into other Twilight Infection units.
- Along with its fellow Twilight Infection card Skycatcher, it is the only means by which non-Twilight Infection units can transform, but unlike Skycatcher, this comes with the additional hidden cost of its own power cost, 60 to the 50 cost of the Skycatcher's ability. Additionally, this uses a card charge.
|Deathglider I||Twilight||Defending Hope||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Deathglider I||Damage||+3 damage per target, 4 in total|
|Deathglider II||Damage||+5 damage per target, 8 in total|
|Deathglider III||Damage||+6 damage per target, 10 in total|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.