Stonekin supporter that heals and can shield allies. Like the Shaman card, Crystal Fiend uses its "attack" to heal targets. While Crystal Fiend's healing power is greater, it is over time. Along with the healing capability, the Frost Crystal Fiend shields its allies from incoming damage.
Use It Well
- Every 2.5 seconds, unit is able to cast a regenerative spell upon friendly units that lasts for 10 seconds and restores 26 life points per second, up to 260 in total. On each target unit the spell may only be applied once at a time.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Unit constantly regenerates 30 life points per second.
Use It Well
- Affinity: Blessed
- Every 2.5 seconds, unit is able to cast a regenerative spell upon friendly units that lasts for 10 seconds and restores 26 life points per second, up to 260 in total. Affected units will additionally take 20% less damage. On each target unit the spell may only be applied once at a time.
- The unit takes 15% less damage.
The Gifted version's generic ability lightning bolt icon for the 'Use it Well' ability is potentially misleading. It is not in line with the icon system in that it is a profoundly different ability to the Blessed version, and the Blessed version's ability is itself given an affinity. If it were, it would have a green outline on the icon.
- Every damage source, speaking very generally. Specifically counters Damage over Time (DoT) cards, e.g. Envenom
|Blessed Crystal Fiend I||Stonekin||Convoy||Standard|||
|Gifted Crystal Fiend I||Stonekin||Oracle||Standard|||
|Gifted Crystal Fiend II||Stonekin||Oracle||Advanced|||
|Gifted Crystal Fiend III||Stonekin||Oracle||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Crystal Fiend I||Use it Well||+2 regeneration, 20 in total|
|Crystal Fiend II||Use it Well||+2 regeneration, 20 in total|
|Crystal Fiend III||Use it Well||+3 regeneration, 30 in total|