- Commandos are common second tier Bandit card, it uses the same model type as the Defender. The Commandos are good for a card that can be put onto a wall, as if it has blue affinity, when this card is set to Concentrated Life stealer mode, it will not be able to move but will take less dmg from magic and ranged attacks, while it's shadow affinity, when Concentrated mode is enabled, will make it deal 50% more damage against humans (while still being unable to move). As a Bandit card, 15% of dmg dealt by it will be added to it's health (Life stealer passive ability). Commandos are also good when combined with Banditos.
- Every second, unit fires bolts at enemies that deal 11 damage.
- Power: 10
- Enable to become immobile and gain:
- Blessed Life Stealer OR Tainted Life Stealer
Blessed Life Stealer
- Affinity: Blessed
- Unit concentrates on stealing the life of its opponents: 50% of the damage dealt will be added to its life points. It will additionally take 25% less damage from ranged or magical attacks and cannot be knocked back.
Tainted Life Stealer
- Affinity: Tainted
- Unit concentrates on stealing the life of its opponents: 50% of the damage dealt will be added to its life points. It will additionally deal 50% more damage against Humans and cannot be knocked back.
|Tainted Commandos I||Bandit||Blight||Standard|||
|Tainted Commandos II||Bandit||Blight||Advanced|||
|Tainted Commandos III||Bandit||Blight||Expert|||
|Blessed Commandos I||Bandit||Mo||Standard|||
|Blessed Commandos II||Bandit||Mo||Advanced|||
|Blessed Commandos III||Bandit||Mo||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Commandos III||Life Stealer||+10% more damage added to life points|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.