- Burrower is a second era Nature creature with the ability to knock enemies off walls as well as doing considerable damage to the walls using it's skill, Acid Spit. This makes it useful in various situations in PvE. Because of also being Swift and Siege, it is often used by Nature PvP Decks as a main assault against Power Wells and Monuments.
- Power: 50
- Activate to knock enemy units off walls. Affected wall segments cannot be mounted again for 15 seconds. Deals 850 damage to walls and 30 damage to units. Additionally, the damage bonus against structures applies as well. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Moves at high speed.
- Deals 50% more damage against structures.
- Activate to instantly teleport to the nearest tunnel exit.
- Requires Upgrade I.
- Crowd Control Cards
- Mark of the Keeper (disables special abilities, but vulnerable to Burrower's melee attacks)
|Burrower II||Nature||The Treasure Fleet||Advanced|||
|Burrower III||Nature||The Treasure Fleet||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Burrower I||Tunneling||+ Tunneling|
|Burrower II||Acid Spit||+150 damage against walls|
|Burrower III||Acid Spit||+100 damage against walls|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.