- Boom Brothers is a spammable fourth era fire creature card which at first glance seems underpowered, but is effective if used in large groups. Their strength lies in the BOOM! ability which inflicts knock-back on all unit sizes, including extra-large creatures (unless the attacked unit has the steadfast ability). This makes it a useful counter against any other non-flying creature regardless of size.
- This card requires good micro-management skills and the BOOM ability has quite a long cooldown time, requiring large numbers to be used properly. So an upgraded card is most useful. That said, a concentrated group of 6 or more Boom Brothers can more or less keep up a constant barrage of knockback BOOM attacks that will cripple their opponent's ability to fight back. When properly supported by Ravage and Unity spells, and add to this their damage bonus against XL creatures, they make a surprisingly tough force.
- The unit's Large size has both pros and cons. On the downside it unable to attack flying creatures with its melee attack, unlike many X-tra Large T4 units. On the upside, many of the enemy T4 creatures it will most likely be fighting against have a damage bonus against XL-size, so Boom Brothers will take less damage than they otherwise would have if they were XL. Also, you can numerically deploy more L-sized creatures than you can XL creatures.
- Their low power cost allows them to be deployed in larger numbers sooner than other more power-costly T4 cards. This also means a much quicker cooldown time once the card is depleated. When combined with a spell like Offering, they can be spammed in an effort to overwhelm the enemy using sheer numbers.
- Power: 50
- Activate to fire a flaming cannon ball that deals 850 to enemies in a coneshaped area, up to 2100 in total. Affects ground targets only. Knocks back all unit sizes. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Creature removal
- Crowd Control
- Any non-flying creature
- Flying units
|Boom Brothers I||Fire||The Treasure Fleet||Standard|||
|Boom Brothers II||Fire||King of the Giants||Advanced|||
|Boom Brothers III||Fire||King of the Giants||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Boom Brothers I||Lifepoints||+100|
|Boom Brothers I||BOOM||+50 damage per target, 100 total|
|Boom Brothers II||Lifepoints||+200|
|Boom Brothers II||BOOM||+100 damage per target, 200 total|
|Boom Brothers III||Lifepoints||+255|
|Boom Brothers III||BOOM||+100 damage per target, 240 total|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.