- It is a pure Fire card and a fast attacker.
When the Batariel has dealt enough damage, it will start damaging all enemies that are close to him. This is very destructive against squads and large number of enemies. For a squad of six, they can be dealt up to 1200 damage per second by the Infused version.
When a Batariel's Purgatory ability is activated, the Batariel becomes a nearly unstoppable force of destruction. This can be used to take out enemy bases and enemy entities that have a lot of health.
Some players that use Nature decks like to use enlightenment to summon the Batariel because of it's incredible and, as some consider, unmatched power on the battlefield.
Gates of Hell
- Power: 150
- Activate to smash Batariel's giant mace onto ground dealing 800 damage to enemies in a 10m radius, up to 2400 in total. The impact will crack open the ground allowing an enormous cleft to emerge that will erupt fountains of red-hot lava after 5 seconds. The lava fountains deal 1720 damage to nearby enemies, up to 5160 in total. Reusable every 30 seconds. Affects ground targets only.
- Affinity: Infused
- Unit gets easily enraged in battle and starts to burn if it deals at least 1000 damage. It will thus incinerate enemies in a 25m radius around it who take 100 damage per second. The longer it burns the more damage it will eventually deal to surrounding enemies. But if there is no damage dealt for 4 seconds the flames will abate again.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Unit gets easily enraged in battle and starts to burn if it deals at least 1250 damage. It will thus incinerate its environment at first dealing 100 damage to units in a 25m radius around it. But the longer it burns the more dangerous it will eventually get and burn away enemies' armor: affected enemies will then take increasingly more damage. But if there is no damage dealt for 4 seconds the flames will abate again.
- Quick attacks
- Total domination
- Excellent counter for large groups of units
- May be countered with spells
- Healing spells
|Tainted Batariel I||Fire||The Soultree||Standard|||
|Infused Batariel I||Fire||The Treasure Fleet||Standard|||
|Infused Batariel II||Fire||Titans||Advanced|||
|Infused Batariel III||Fire||Titans||Expert|||
|Tainted Batariel II||Fire||Nightmare's End||Advanced|||
|Tainted Batariel III||Fire||Nightmare's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Batariel I||Gates of Hell||100 damage per target, 300 in total.|
|Batariel II||Gates of Hell||180 damage per target, 540 in total.|
|Batariel III||Gates of Hell||200 damage per target, 600 in total.|