- Power: 80
- Activate to ram Abyssal Warder's crystaline fist into the ground. Crystal Spikes will erupt from the ground and within 4 seconds cover a 20m radius. They deal 570 damage to enemies within it, up to 1710 in total that cannot be warded off with the help of damage reducing abilities as the crystals are able to circumvent every buff or protective shield. Knocks back small and medium units. Only affects ground entities. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Affinity: Infused
- Upon dying the unit collapses into pieces that will reassemble on their own to form two large sized Abyssal Warders. If those die their remains will again form to medium sized golems each. All smaller variants of Abyssal Warder are enraged and deal increasingly more damage the longer they attack.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Upon dying the unit collapses into pieces that will reassamble on their own to form two larged sized Abyssal Warders. If those die their remains will again form to medium sized golems each. All smaller variants of Abyssal Warder are endowed with an Ice Shield that absorbs up to 750 damage for 15 seconds.
- Pure counter (can counter large, medium and small units thanks to his Breakdown ability)
- Harassment (can keep an army busy for a while by himself, especially when reborn with ice shields)
- Unexpected army
- Hard counters (both his size and his attack change when he is reborn, which is useful when faced by specific counters (for example, XL counters)
- Area of effect / Splash damage (Breakdown will summon all the new Warders quite close together, making them vulnerable to these kind of attacks)
- Promise of Life not only makes your Abyssal Warder revive, his breakdown ability will still work as well. This will give you an even stronger army, especially because the revived Abyssal Warder has the Breakdown ability as well..
|Blessed Abyssal Warder I||Nature||Nightmare's End||Standard|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.