Patch Notes for BattleForge 1.0 Build 259677 Edit
Released on May 13th, 2009.
Map fixes Edit
- Blight - Fixed an issue on Blight where the Ravenheart wouldn\'t become hostile to the players - Ravenheart will become hostile in any case now
- Blight - The Ravenheart disappers now correctly from the map
- Mo – Removed a blocking issue that prevented the Banzai Birds from despawning correctly after they finished their flight.
- Mo – When the player solves the "morale camp" with flying units before Mo has charged down the wall should no longer get the player trapped behind the wall.
- Mo – Flying units advancing far over the walls will now triggers Mo\'s wall destroy events, regardless if he is in range of the wall or not
- Mo – Fixed a blocking issue that could get large units trapped behind a power well
- Mo – The quest markers for Mo and the Raven ships should now work correctly for the whole time
- Mo – Respawn time of the attackers in expert mode has been reduced slightly.
Card fixes Edit
- The Ravenheart and the Raven Battleships should now have their proper artworks displayed in the detail view
- Mo - Fixed Mo's special heal ability. The minimum heal amount will now be considered even if there is no allied unit nearby.
- Ravenheart - Fixed missing text in unit's description
- Mo - Wrong parameters in the description of Mo's Group Hug were fixed and the minimum heal amout of this ability was raised to 1000.
- Cannon Tower - Added missing information about Knockback. The tower is able to knock back small units which wasn't mentioned before (only affects loca, no impact on performance)!
Other fixes Edit
- Fixed crash on Mo map caused by a PvE unit special.
- The deck level calculation also takes promo cards into account. Note: Decks need to get re-saved for an updated deck level.
- Server status tooltip window is now always fully visible in the Bootstrapper. No need for window repositioning to read the text.
- Translation of the server status tooltip window is now correctly updated if you switch the game's language in the login screen of the Bootstrapper
- Fixed rare issue where auctions could get stuck meaning they would never finish.
- Chronicle: Three more legends from our contest winners are in: Parasite Swarm, Mutating Frenzy, Defenders
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.